Our corporate partner is Microsoft. Microsoft’s commitment to Education is built around Transforming Education, Fostering Local innovation, and Enabling Jobs and Opportunity.
- An excellent education is a basic right and a social imperative
- Technology can accelerate insight and impact
- Effective, immersive learning experiences inspire improved outcomes
- Communities of committed, collaborative participants are essential to advancing education
- Education should prepare learners with skills and competencies for successful and productive lives.
Microsoft fulfills its mission by developing innovative software that transforms the way people work, learn, and communicate. They use their resources and expertise to help expand social and economic opportunities in communities around the world.
At DePaul University, teaching and learning is their priority. DePaul is one of the nation’s ten largest private universities, as well as the nation’s largest Catholic university, committed to an educational experience that weaves together mind, place, people and heart. DePaul is known and respected for its more than 275 graduate and undergraduate programs, and for the high caliber students who graduate with DePaul degrees. DePaul also has more than 45 specialized centers and institutes focused on addressing social justice issues, and the faculty is committed to integrating service opportunities into the curriculum.
Microsoft Partners in Education:
Microsoft Tools for Teachers:
Early College HS Initiative: