Lake View High School will once again be hosting Evening School during the upcoming Spring 2016 semester. Please see details below regarding how to register. More information regarding other Credit Recovery options/locations will be shared once available. Please contact the Lake View Counseling Office with any questions (773-534-5455).
Lake View Evening School
What days will classes be scheduled on?
Classes will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4-6:30pm, from February 23rd until May 31st
What Classes are offered?
- Algebra semester 1 and 2
- Advanced Alg/Trig semester 1 and 2
- Geometry semester 1 and 2
- Biology semester 1 and 2
- English I semester 1 and 2
- English II semester 1 and 2
- English III semester 1 and 2
- English IV semester 1 and 2
- Civics (This class can count as any 3rd year History class)
- US History semester 1 and 2
- World Studies semester 1 and 2
- When and how can I register?
STARTING MONDAY, JANUARY 25TH, LAKE VIEW STUDENTS CAN REGISTER DURING LUNCH IN THE COUNSELING OFFICE (ROOM 138)
AFTER SCHOOL REGISTRATION WILL TAKE PLACE FROM 3:45-4:45 ON FEBRUARY 16TH, 17TH, & 18TH
CLASS COST = $25
YOU MUST HAVE PAYMENT AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
EXACT CASH or MONEY ORDERS MADE OUT TO LAKE VIEW HIGH SCHOOL