OUR NEXT ENROLLMENT MEETING!
Join us in Dublin, London, and Paris for Spring Break 2021!
We will have two family information sessions:
- Tuesday, February 18th @ 5:30 (Room 338)
- Tuesday, February 25th @ 5:30 (Room 338)
Come learn more about this awesome trip to three amazing cities! Space is limited!
Our Upcoming Trips
School Year 2019-2020
- Spring Break: Thailand, Cambodia, & Vietnam
School Year 2020-2021
- Winter Break: Italy (Venice, Florence, & Rome)
- Spring Break: Dublin, London, & Paris
School Year 2021-2022
- Winter Break: Greece
- Spring Break: Japan
School Year 2022-2023
- Winter Break: Spain & Portugal
- Spring Break: Italy
School Year 2023-2024
- Winter Break: Dublin, London, & Paris
- Spring Break: Austria, Germany, & Switzerland
Who can join?
Wildcats of the World is open to all Lake View students across all grade levels. To be eligible for a trip, students must be passing all classes and have no infractions at Level 4 or above.
How can I afford the trip?
Wildcats of the World is dedicated to supporting all students in helping to cover the cost of this journey of a lifetime.
- Personal Donation Page: Our travel company provides all travelers with an online site to share with family and friends. All funds raised through the traveler's page goes directly into their account.
- Travel Scholarship: Our travel company offers a $1,000 scholarship for travelers. Students who are interested should contact the tour group leader for more information.
- School Fundraisers: WOW organizes and promotes multiple school-based fundraisers within the year of travel as an option for our travelers.
How do I sign up?
Listen for announcements and look for posters related to your trip of interest, generally 12-18 months before the trip.
Wildcats of the World take advantage of opportunities to travel the world in order to see new places, meet new people, experience new activities and customs, and learn about new cultures. As a result, travelers become more confident, more independent, and more connected to themselves and others.
All Lake View students have opportunities and supports to travel outside the country and explore the world.
Ms. Gabriella Frate - email@example.com
Mr. Sheldon Krieger - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Maria Ramirez - email@example.com